Senior IT Support Engineer
SeniorBudapest, HungaryFull time
- Managing and communicating incidents, support requests
- Organising, coordinating and implementing activities regarding support needs, incidents, involving the relevant division
- Provide continous support for the work of the specialized areas during implementation
- Ensuring the implementation of the sevice agreements, terms and conditions (SLA) regarding the supporting contract
- Defining, measuring, monitoring and controlling the service indicators
- Continous building of theoretical knowledge and experience in the organisation
- Identify and manage risks in the support and incident management process
- Solving complex, higher level problems
- Compiling and presenting suggestions to improve efficency of the support and incident management
- Participation in the developement of support proposals, contracts and bidding process
- Performing administrative tasks
- 4+ years of experience in technical or product support
- University degree (economics or IT)
- Comprehensive IT technology knowledge
- Confident knowledge of software development processes
- Active, confident english language skills both written and spoken
- Analitical mindset
- Solution and result oriented attitude with excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Customer focused approach
- Determined and confindent, yet collaborative and flexible personality
- Coordinating and leading experience
- Experience with JIRA
Why you’re guaranteed to have a great time with us?
- We are a young, dynamic, intelligent team. (We’ve won the Intelligent Company of the year several times with the help of our smart employees).
- We support working from home, but we also like working in the office.
- Our office is well-equipped, modern, with coffee, fruit, juice, soft drinks, occasional breakfasts, snacks, entertainment area (darts, foosball, air hockey, pool, bean bags)
- We regularly have in-house professional presentations.
- We also provide both external and in-house trainings and language courses (english, german).
- We provide opportunity to do sport activities (football, badminton, darts, etc.)
- We also organize variety of company activities (skating, carnival party, pumpkin carving, joint yoga, quiz night), and surprise days (ice cream, melon, pancake, túrórudi, bagels)
- We work in a dog-friendly environment, so you can bring your pet every day.
- We do performance reviews and satisfaction surveys twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we’ll also give you feedback on your last six months for your continuous improvement.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens. If you have already subscribed and want to unsubscribe, click here!