ExperiencedBudapest, HungaryFull time
- Supports the results and transformation of the agile process in the agile software development team for a development team mainly located in Budapest
- Supports and facilitates the refinement process of the Product Backlog and help the Scrum Team understand the Product Vision/Goal
- Facilitates the sprint events with focus on team commitment to the sprint goal.
- Coaches the team to deliver the committed results. Ensure transparency in the team also in terms of metrics and performance monitoring.
- Facilitates the daily stand-ups and direct follow-ups to support the team in achieving its sprint goals
- Supports cross-team communications and enable transparency and follow-up on cross-team dependencies
- Removes impediments on a daily basis in virtual team
- Ensures that the completed user stores meet the definition of done
- Performs the team retrospective and aims on continuous improvement in the team
- Leads, encourages and coach the team as servant leader. Supports the team in transforming to the agile software development based on Scrum.
- Supports Product Owner and Business Analysts methodically and demonstrates effective practices and techniques for defining sprint goals and preparation/maintenance of the product backlog
- University degree preferable in technical area
- 5 years of hands-on experience in software development including at least 3 years of experience as Scrum master
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
Why you’re guaranteed to have a great time with us?
- We are a young, dynamic, intelligent team. (We’ve won the Intelligent Company of the year several times with the help of our smart employees).
- We support working from home, but we also like working in the office.
- Our office is well-equipped, modern, with coffee, fruit, juice, soft drinks, occasional breakfasts, snacks, entertainment area (darts, foosball, air hockey, pool, bean bags)
- We regularly have in-house professional presentations.
- We also provide both external and in-house trainings and language courses (english, german).
- We provide opportunity to do sport activities (football, badminton, darts, etc.)
- We also organize variety of company activities (skating, carnival party, pumpkin carving, joint yoga, quiz night), and surprise days (ice cream, melon, pancake, túrórudi, bagels)
- We work in a dog-friendly environment, so you can bring your pet every day.
- We do performance reviews and satisfaction surveys twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we’ll also give you feedback on your last six months for your continuous improvement.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens. If you have already subscribed and want to unsubscribe, click here!