Lead Java Developer
SeniorBudapest, HungaryFull time
- Leading, coordinating the development team (6-8 person)
- Liaising with clients (both Hungarian and foreign partners)
- Participation in the development of business applications in several sectors (banking, energetics, ecommerce).
- Active participation in the entire development process.
- Developing microservice architecture systems in both on-premise and cloud environment
- Mentoring juniors and a small development team
- Decision support on architectural issues and preparation of documentation.
- 4+ years of Java backend development experience
- Java SE 11, Spring, Spring Boot 2 experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Extensive knowledge of stream processing paradigm, reactive Java (Spring WebFlux) and asynchronous communication models.
- Database (NoSQL and relational) development skills.
- Good problem solving skills, creative thinking.
- IoT (maybe SCADA) experience
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- MQTT, Kafka, Pub/Sub
- MongoDB, ELK, Redis, MS SQL
- CI/CD devops approach, operational experience
Why you’re guaranteed to have a great time with us?
- We are a young, dynamic, intelligent team. (We’ve won the Intelligent Company of the year several times with the help of our smart employees).
- We support working from home, but we also like working in the office.
- Our office is well-equipped, modern, with coffee, fruit, juice, soft drinks, occasional breakfasts, snacks, entertainment area (darts, foosball, air hockey, pool, bean bags)
- We regularly have in-house professional presentations
- We also provide both external and in-house trainings and language courses (english, german).
- We provide opportunity to do sport activities (football, badminton, darts, etc.)
- We also organize variety of company activities (skating, carnival party, pumpkin carving, joint yoga, quiz night), and surprise days (ice cream, melon, pancake, túrórudi, bagels)
- We work in a dog-friendly environment, so you can bring your pet every day.
- We do performance reviews and satisfaction surveys twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we’ll also give you feedback on your last six months for your continuous improvement.
- Fresh technologies – in almost all cases we implement our solutions with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will have constantly up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster.
- As a developer of market-leading products, you’ll be involved in truly exciting projects.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens. If you have already subscribed and want to unsubscribe, click here!