ExperiencedBudapest, HungaryFull time
- Architecture, design, implementation and testing in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Implementation of new architecture principles in the new software generation
- You have completed education in computer science or IT
- Your knowledge of Java and web technologies is strong
- You have knowledge of best practices (security, design patterns, responsive design, test frameworks, continuous integration and deployment)
- You have the following strengths: personal initiative and engagement, high level of quality awareness, accuracy and team spirit in a distributed, international team
- You would like to use your excellent English on a daily basis
- Experience in GIT, Mercurial or similar version control system, Gradle, Jenkins, REST, gRPC, RxJs, @ngrx/store, xstate, SonarQube
Why you’re guaranteed to have a great time with us?
- We are a young, dynamic, intelligent team. (We’ve won the Intelligent Company of the year several times with the help of our smart employees).
- We support working from home, but we also like working in the office.
- Our office is well-equipped, modern, with coffee, fruit, juice, soft drinks, occasional breakfasts, snacks, entertainment area (darts, foosball, air hockey, pool, bean bags)
- We regularly have in-house professional presentations.
- We also provide both external and in-house trainings and language courses (english, german).
- We provide opportunity to do sport activities (football, badminton, darts, etc.)
- We also organize variety of company activities (skating, carnival party, pumpkin carving, joint yoga, quiz night), and surprise days (ice cream, melon, pancake, túrórudi, bagels)
- We work in a dog-friendly environment, so you can bring your pet every day.
- We do performance reviews and satisfaction surveys twice a year, so you can give us feedback, and we’ll also give you feedback on your last six months for your continuous improvement.
- Fresh technologies – in almost all cases we implement our solutions with the latest stable technologies on the market, so you will have constantly up-to-date and versatile knowledge.
- Effective development – with the continuous mentoring of our leading developers and more experienced colleagues, you can expand and deepen your professional knowledge much faster.
- As a developer of market-leading products, you’ll be involved in truly exciting projects.
Do you have a question? Contact us.
Are you interested in similar job offers?
Pop in your e-mail address so we can inform you right away if a new position opens. If you have already subscribed and want to unsubscribe, click here!